Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on August, 31, 2021
Turmeric comes from the curcuma longa or curcuma plant, which generally belongs to South Asia. This spice comes from the root-like section that cultivates under the soil, called a rhizome. The rhizomes are then boiled and dried to produce turmeric powder.
Turmeric is considered to be one of the most imperative spices in the Indian kitchen. This spice is loaded with major health benefits and offers several medical values. The dominant bioactive compound found in turmeric is Curcumin which has some amazing healing properties such as antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anticarcinogenic, antimutagenic and anti-inflammatory. The curcumin extracts present in this superfood spice even reduces the level of bad cholesterol.
The uses of turmeric are myriad and therefore, incorporating turmeric powder into your diet delivered to you by us can help you have a better and healthier lifestyle. Turmeric powder is very easy to add in your meals like adding it to the water, you use it to boil rice or lentils and also it can be added to cook any vegetable. Turmeric tea is one of the popular beverages that is highly consumed and applauded by people all over the world. It is made by using powdered or grated roots and can bring out effective changes in your body and also good for sore throat.
The potential health benefits of Turmeric Powder are as follows-
• Curcumin helps in relieving pain among people with osteoarthritis
• It also helps improve the functioning of the liver due to the presence of antioxidant properties.
• Curcumin may play a crucial role in the prevention of certain cancers, including pancreatic cancer.
• The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric powder helps in improving the immune system.
• Turmeric powder is also used as a skin care remedy because it helps in reducing acne and dark circles.
• This spice reduces the gut's inflammation and acts as a digestive healing agent.
India is the largest producer of turmeric powder. Also, consumption of turmeric powder is high due in the national as well as international markets. In order to suffice this demand, there are a large number of Turmeric powder suppliers in India, India who offer high grade quality and organic spices to its customers across the world. the exporters of this spice promote a healthy lifestyle by manufacturing pure spices and has established itself as one of the most trusted Turmeric exporters in India. They offer fresh and pure spices at best prices in customised packaging as per the needs of the customers.
Turmeric suppliers in Tamil Nadu should take due care of the following crucial points while abiding the international norms and standards-
• They should be aided by a robust infrastructure, cutting edge technology that allows manufacturing and exporting premium quality products.
• They should be backed by a prolific research & development team which continuously updates their knowledge and offers fresh produce in the market.
• They should have a separate quality department to provide top notch quality turmeric powder.
• They should have strong logistics support, to deliver the products within the prescribed time framework.
• They should have enough capacity to meet bulk requirements.
• They should provide the highest quality of turmeric powder at optimal market prices.
Hence, it can be concluded that Turmeric is high in demand and recommended by most of the nutritionists due to its exceptional medical values.